Wednesday, April 4, 2007

PETER QEKO JERE (PhD student-UNIVERSITY OF FORT HARE)



THANK YOU LORD!!
What you see here is the fruits of hard work and sleepless time at the University of Fort Hare where I graduated my Master of Theology degree majoring in Systematic Theology and Church History. I will never forget this experience because it was no so easy to go through the hands of Prof. David Williams and his Prof's friends from other South African Universities who supervised my Thesis. By the way this was a Masters degree by Thesis and not course work. I thank God because He was there each time I needed his help. God demonstrated that He is God the whole time I was at Fort Hare (http://www.ufh.ac.za/.
My MA was basically about the role of the Church and State in solving poverty, tribalism and corruption in a democratic society and was the case of Malawi.
However this time around, I look forward to the time when I shall graduate my Doctoral degree in Theology. I cant wait to have this degree though its still tough going because there is just a lot of work to do. I need to finish this research and begin to write chapters until I finish this whole project. I know that God shall be with me and that the same God who enabled me finish and graduate my MA is the same God who will make this whole thing possible. I know and believe that I have to do this no matter what because I was born to be the head and not the tail.
Its my prayer that God shall see me through and that I SHALL HAVE THIS DONE IN JESUS NAME AND NO DEVIL IN HELL WILL EVER DISTURB ME OR PLAY GAMES WITH ME BECAUSE HE WHO IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN THE ONE IN THE WORLD.
THANK YOU GOD FOR BEING FAITHFUL TO ME

No comments: